Master the art of baking by joining The Palms at Juban Lakes Apartments in Denham Springs, Louisiana in learning brand-new recipes. Not only will you impress your family and friends, but you will also enjoy a wider repertoire of culinary favorites.
If you’re trying to expand your recipe box, nothing compares to this Three-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Box Cake. Not only is this recipe amazing taste-wise, but it’s also super quick to throw together, given that it requires only three ingredients. Plus, everything you need to make this mouthwatering strawberry cake can be easily found at your local grocery store. The next time your sweet tooth needs something sugary, give this recipe a fair shot!
• 5 cups sweetened whipped cream
• 11 large rectangular graham crackers
• 3 cups strawberries, chopped
• Toppings, if desired
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ? of the strawberries on top, then layer with cream again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more ingredients remain. Note that the top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.
5. Refrigerate for at least three hours before enjoying.